Travel/Adventure/Sports Bargain Book Box
Sure, we can't travel and seek out adventure in the real world as easily these days... but books allow us to do just that! Have a peek at our Travel/Adventure/Sports Bargain Book Box– it's sure to help that potentially bad case of wanderlust, all in the safety of your cosy home.
This Book Box contains the following 15 titles:
- Icefall: Adventures at the Wild Edges of Our Dangerous By: John All ISBN: 9781610396936
- Chasing the Rainbow: The story of road cycling's World Championships By: Giles Belbin ISBN: 9781781316313
- Al Dente: Madness By: David Winner ISBN: 9781847394422
- King of the World By: David Remnick ISBN: 9780330371896
- Extreme Eiger: Triumph and Tragedy on the North Face By: Peter Gillman ISBN: 9781471134616
- Darwin Slept Here: Discovery By: Eric Simons ISBN: 9780715638484
- Counterpunch By: IRA Berkow ISBN: 9781600789731
- One Breath: Freediving By: Adam Skolnick ISBN: 9780553447484
- London Bridge in America: The Tall Story of a Transatlantic Crossing By: Travis Elborough ISBN: 9780224096256
- Island People: The Caribbean and the World By: Joshua Jelly-Schapiro ISBN: 9780385349765
- The Longest Line on the Map: The United States By: Eric Rutkow ISBN: 9781501103902
- Yak on Track: An unforgettable adventure in the last Himalayan Kingdom By: Heather McNiece ISBN: 9781925712483
- ET's Ultimate Fishing Adventures By: Andrew Ettingshausen ISBN: 9781742574752
- Walking Away By: Simon Armitage ISBN: 9780571298365
- Transit Maps of the World: Expanded and Updated Edition of the World's First Collection of Every Urban Train Map on Earth By: Mark Ovenden ISBN: 9780143128496
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.