The World of Fashion Bargain Book Box
Step into the world of fashion! Featuring Giselle and YSL, this Book Box is perfect for aspiring fashionistas. With 15 stylish titles, this collection will inspire you to improve your selfies, get the perfect manicure and even create your own couture collection.
The 15 books in this Book Box are:
- 30-Second Fashion: The 50 key modes, garments, and designers, each explained in half a minute By: Rebecca Arnold ISBN: 9781782406679
- Take Your Selfie Seriously: The Advanced Selfie and Self-Portrait Handbook By: Sorelle Amore ISBN: 9781786279040
- Lessons: My path to a meaningful life By: Gisele Bundchen ISBN: 9781760529543
- Sticker Fashionista By: Kelly Smith ISBN: 9781780670171
- Draping: Techniques for Beginners By: Francesca Sterlacci ISBN: 9781786271761
- Nailed It: Nails Fashion Technique By: Marian Newman ISBN: 9781786274069
- Matthew Williamson: Fashion, Print & Colouring Book By: Matthew Williamson ISBN: 9781780678979
- Tongue in Chic: The Fabulous Fashion World of Angelica Hicks By: Angelica Hicks ISBN: 9781786270030
- Dolce Vita Confidential Fellini By: Shawn Levy ISBN: 9780393247589
- GilesSolveKatie By: Giles Deacon ISBN: 9781786271839
- Fashion Design: A Guide to the Industry and the Creative Process By: Denis Antoine ISBN: 9781786275769
- DIY Couture: Create Your Own Fashion Collection By: Rosie Martin ISBN: 9781856697996
- Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations By: Harold Koda ISBN: 9780300179552
- Loulou & Yves: The Untold Story of Loulou de La Falaise and the House of Saint Laurent By: Christopher Petkanas ISBN: 9781250051691
- Bag: The Ultimate Fashion Accessory By: Susie Draffan ISBN: 9781780670195
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.