SF/Fantasy Bargain Book Box 2
What's a better form of escapism than a box of our Sci-Fi/Fantasy books? Discover distant lands and planets with authors such as Stephen Baxter, Rj Barker and C. J. Cherryh. Star Trek, assassins, ancient magic and more!
Embark on a quest with these 16 spectacular titles:
- Star Trek: Discovery: Dead Endless By: Dave Galanter ISBN: 9781982123840
- The Girl King By: Mimi Yu ISBN: 9781473223110
- Age of Assassins By: Rj Barker ISBN: 9780316466493
- The Ripper Affair By: Lilith Saintcrow ISBN: 9780316183727
- Heartland By: Lucy Hounsom ISBN: 9781447268628
- Sword Of The Bright Lady By: M.C. Planck ISBN: 9781616149888
- The Falcon Throne By: Senior Lecturer Karen Miller ISBN: 9780316120104
- Rise: The Complete Newsflesh Collection By: Mira Grant ISBN: 9780316309585
- The Massacre of Mankind: Sequel to the War of the Worlds By: Stephen Baxter ISBN: 9781524760120
- The God Game By: Danny Tobey ISBN: 9781473224483
- Snakewood By: Adrian Selby ISBN: 9780316302319
- Convergence By: C. J. Cherryh ISBN: 9780756409111
- Last to Rise By: Francis F Knight ISBN: 9780316217743
- Into the Fire By: Peter Liney ISBN: 9781623654450
- Legacy of Ash: Book One of the Legacy Trilogy By: Matthew Ward ISBN: 9780356513362
- Chosen Ones By: Veronica Roth ISBN: 9781529330243
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.