Popular Psychology Bargain Book Box
Brighten your world and follow a mindful path to fulfilment - plus learn LOADS about the society we live in, and how the brain works - with our Popular Psychology Bargain Book Box. Includes highlights such as how to talk to strangers, how the world conceals its secrets, and an undercover mission with a twist.
The 16 books in this Book Box are:
- 101 Tiny Changes to Brighten Your World By: Ailbhe Malone ISBN: 9781785785726
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know By: Malcolm Gladwell ISBN: 9780316478526
- Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking By: Malcolm Gladwell ISBN: 9780316010665
- The Pleasure Shock: The Rise of Deep Brain Stimulation and Its Forgotten Inventor By: Lone Frank ISBN: 9781101986530
- Elements of Taste: Understanding What We Like and Why By: Benjamin Errett ISBN: 9780399183447
- #NOW: The Surprising Truth about the Power of Now By: Max McKeown ISBN: 9781781315187
- In Search of Happiness: Following Mindful Paths to Fulfilment By: Mike Annesley ISBN: 9781849311564
- Conscious Leadership. Reveal your potential. Inspire excellence.: 20 thought-provoking lessons By: Neil Seligman ISBN: 9781781319321
- The Hidden Half: How the World Conceals its Secrets By: Michael Blastland ISBN: 9781786496379
- The Edge of Reason: A Rational Skeptic in an Irrational World By: Julian Baggini ISBN: 9780300208238
- How Women Decide: What's True By: Therese Huston ISBN: 9781780749068
- Parapsychology: A Beginner's Guide By: Caroline Watt ISBN: 9781780748870
- Win: Proven Strategies for Success in Sport By: Brent Pope ISBN: 9781473667020
- You May Also Like: Taste in an Age of Endless Choice By: Tom Vanderbilt ISBN: 9780307958242
- The Great Pretender: The Undercover Mission That Changed Our Understanding of Madness By: Susannah Cahalan ISBN: 9781538715284
- The Test Book By: Mikael Krogerus ISBN: 9780393247046
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.
Share this Product
It was a gift for my daughter, and her birthday was today. She loved it. Books to read, books to share after she’s read them… she enjoyed this gift.
Fantastic selection of recent books. Well packaged and fast delivery😄 all hardbacks with loose covers but feels old school cool😀
I was very pleased with this selection. Haven't read many yet. They do tend towards self-help for a couple of them. Great value overall.
Great range of books soft and hard cover - all amazing quality. 100% recommend