Music Bargain Book Box
Rebels and revolutionaries of sound; memories, great lives and lightning bugs. Put on your favourite record and crack open the Music Bargain Book Box, filled with wonderful reads, no matter your musical taste. Great for gifts, too: buy a box and send a few to your friends who have opposite musical tastes!
This Book Box contains the following 13 books:
- A Dream About Lightning Bugs: A Life of Music and Cheap Lessons By: Ben Folds ISBN: 9781925750997
- Freaky Dancin' By: Bez ISBN: 9780330481977
- Duke - Life of Duke Ellington By: Terry Teachout ISBN: 9781592407491
- The Blue Moment: Miles Davis's Kind of Blue and the Remaking of Modern Music By: Richard Williams ISBN: 9780393076639
- Soul Survivor: A Biography of Al Green By: Jimmy McDonough ISBN: 9780306822674
- It Still Moves: Lost Songs By: Amanda Petrusich ISBN: 9780571234202
- Paul McCartney: The Life By: Philip Norman ISBN: 9780316327961
- James Rhodes' Playlist: The Rebels and Revolutionaries of Sound By: James Rhodes ISBN: 9781526360724
- Ed Sheeran: Memories we made: Unseen photographs of my time with Ed By: Christie Goodwin ISBN: 9781788400664
- I'll Be Your Mirror: The Collected Lyrics By: Lou Reed ISBN: 9780571345991
- Pink Floyd: Album by Album By: Martin Popoff ISBN: 9780760360613
- Beyoncegraphica: A Graphic Biography of Beyonce By: Chris Roberts ISBN: 9781781316511
- Why Bowie Matters By: Will Brooker ISBN: 9780008313722
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.