Kids Hardcover Chapter Book Bargain Box (6-12 Age)
The kids are going to love this Book Box! Get ready to be transported to magical world where monsters roam and dinner with the souls is on the agenda. They'll also be solving cases on epic missions with Kat Wolfe and Max Tilt!
The 15 books in this Book Box are:
- Christmas Carol, A (V&A) By: Charles Dickens ISBN: 9780241334348
- The Royal Rabbits of London: Escape From the Tower By: Santa Montefiore ISBN: 9781471157899
- Fish Boy By: Chloe Daykin ISBN: 9780571328222
- Max Tilt: 80 Days or Die By: Peter Lerangis ISBN: 9780062441034
- The Cold is in Her Bones By: Peternelle Van Arsdale ISBN: 9781481488440
- Going Wild #3: Clash Of Beasts By: Lisa McMann ISBN: 9780062337207
- Christmas Dinner of Souls By: Ross Montgomery ISBN: 9780571317974
- Arlo Finch in the Lake of the Moon By: John August ISBN: 9781626728165
- The Revenge of Magic, 1 By: James Riley ISBN: 9781481485777
- Monsters Among Us!, 2 By: Mark Young ISBN: 9781481491341
- Max Tilt: Enter the Core By: Peter Lerangis ISBN: 9780062441065
- Game Masters of Garden Place By: Denis Markell ISBN: 9781101931912
- Far Away By: Lisa Graff ISBN: 9781524738594
- Kat Wolfe Takes the Case: A Wolfe & Lamb Mystery By: Lauren St John ISBN: 9780374309619
- Rise of the Dragon Moon By: Gabrielle K. Byrne ISBN: 9781250195555
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.