Historical Fiction Bargain Book Box 4
The Book Box so many of you have requested: the latest Historical Fiction Book Box. You'll find bestsellers and popular titles such as The Wolf Den, Songs in Ursa Major, and The Optickal Illusion.
Get ready to be transported to the realm of fiction in the past with our fantastic selection!
The 16 books in this Book Box are:
- The Revenant: A Novel of Revenge By: Michael Punke ISBN: 9781250072689
- A Blunt Instrument By: Georgette Heyer ISBN: 9781492677123
- A Perfect Heritage By: Penny Vincenzi ISBN: 9780755377596
- A Crowning Mercy By: Bernard Cornwell ISBN: 9780061724381
- The Clockmaker's Wife By: Daisy Wood ISBN: 9780008468118
- Make Me a City By: Jonathan Carr ISBN: 9781250294012
- Songs in Ursa Major By: Emma Brodie ISBN: 9780008435271
- The Woman with the Blue Star By: Pam Jenoff ISBN: 9781867226383
- The Optickal Illusion By: Rachel Halliburton ISBN: 9781468316292
- Dark Lady's Mask By: Mary Sharratt ISBN: 9780544944442
- Pilgrims By: Matthew Kneale ISBN: 9781786492371
- The Last Crusaders: Ivan the Terrible By: William Napier ISBN: 9781409102885
- Hudson's Kill By: Paddy Hirsch ISBN: 9781786498168
- Duplicate Death By: Georgette Heyer ISBN: 9781492677154
- The Wolf Den By: Elodie Harper ISBN: 9781838933548
- Woman Enters Left By: Jessica Brockmole ISBN: 9780749021948
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.