Hardcover Chapter Book Bargain Box
With a beautiful selection of hardcover chapter books, there will definitely be a few new favourites for the kids! With fun settings filled with magic, fantasy, and secret missions– it'll be an adventure for sure!
This Book Box contains the following 15 titles:
- The Green Children of Woolpit By: J. Anderson Coats ISBN: 9781534427907
- Restricted Access By: Victor Appleton ISBN: 9781534436374
- The Tragical Tale of Birdie Bloom By: Temre Beltz ISBN: 9780062835833
- Hurricane Season By: Nicole Melleby ISBN: 9781616209063
- Arlo Finch in the Lake of the Moon By: John August ISBN: 9781626728165
- The Revenge of Magic By: James Riley ISBN: 9781481485777
- Far Away By: Lisa Graff ISBN: 9781524738594
- Kat Wolfe Takes the Case: A Wolfe & Lamb Mystery By: Lauren St John ISBN: 9780374309619
- Game Masters of Garden Place By: Denis Markell ISBN: 9781101931912
- Monsters Among Us! By: Mark Young ISBN: 9781481491341
- Uncanny Express (The Unintentional Adventures of the Bland Sisters Book 2) By: Kara LaReau ISBN: 9781419725685
- Max Tilt: Enter the Core By: Peter Lerangis ISBN: 9780062441065
- Sophie Quire and the Last Storyguard By: Jonathan Auxier ISBN: 9781419717475
- Rise of the Dragon Moon By: Gabrielle K. Byrne ISBN: 9781250195555
- A Perilous Journey of Danger and Mayhem #1: A Dastardly Plot By: Christopher Healy ISBN: 9780062341976
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.