Craft/Artistic Activity Bargain Book Box
Let's. Get. Artsy! Wanting to start a new hobby? Learn a new craft? You'll spend hours with our Craft/Artistic Activity Bargain Book Box! With so many things to choose from in this box, you'll have a hard time deciding which to start with first.
Origami, sewing, knitting, sketching, hand-lettering... endless projects!
This Book Box contains the following 16 titles:
- 50 Flatpack Hacks: Crafty Projects and Inspiration for Transforming Your Furniture By: Elyse Major ISBN: 9781743367803
- Scarves By: Christina Brodie ISBN: 9780713688344
- Quilt Local: Finding Inspiration in the Everyday (with 40 Projects) By: Heather Jones ISBN: 9781617691768
- Sunday Sews: 20 Inspired Weekend Projects By: Theresa Gonzalez ISBN: 9781452138688
- Collaborate with Zio: The Artist's Sketchpad By: Zio Ziegler ISBN: 9780062446862
- Happy Feet: Unique Knits to Knock Your Socks Off By: Cathy Carron ISBN: 9781936096701
- Knitalong By: Larissa Brown ISBN: 9781584796657
- Scratch & Create: Hand-Lettered Life: Design your own quotes with 16 scratch boards and 4 alphabet and ornament stencils By: Ms. Shandra Smith ISBN: 9781631593895
- Sugar Skull Origami By: Running Press ISBN: 9780762463725
- Forty Ways to Write I Love You: Learn amazing hand-lettering techniques By: Lana Hughes ISBN: 9781781575239
- The Nude Sketchbook: Learn the art of drawing from the masters By: ISBN: 9781781574881
- The Can't Sleep Colouring Book: Creative Colouring for Grown-ups By: ISBN: 9781782434078
- Glorious Gardens: Creative Colouring for Grown-ups By: ISBN: 9781782435006
- Pictura: Hedgerow Year By: Helen Ward ISBN: 9781848771642
- Draw With A Vengeance: Get Even in Ink and Let Karma Handle the Rest By: Helen Wrath ISBN: 9780762459193
- Handmade Books for Everyday Adventures: 20 Bookbinding Projects for Explorers By: Erin Zamrzla ISBN: 9781611800081
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.