Business Bargain Book Box 2
Our second Business Bargain Book Box! Blockchain, business etiquette, and the Valley of Genius; this collections features all of these fascinating topics and more. Please note that some of these items have been included in the previous Business Book Box.
The 16 books in this Book Box are:
- Figuring Out The Past: The 3 By: Peter Turchin ISBN: 9781788161923
- The Efficiency Paradox: What Big Data Can't Do By: Edward Tenner ISBN: 9781400041398
- Leadership Boxed Set By: Various Authors ISBN: 9781492664505
- Ask for More By: Alexandra Carter ISBN: 9781471188534
- The Curse of Bigness: How Corporate Giants Came to Rule the World By: Tim Wu ISBN: 9781838950828
- Valley of Genius: The Uncensored History of Silicon Valley By: Adam Fisher ISBN: 9781455559022
- Noise By: Daniel Kahneman ISBN: 9780008309008
- The Classical School: The Turbulent Birth of Economics in Twenty Extraordinary Lives By: Callum Williams ISBN: 9781788164733
- Blockchain: The Next Everything By: Stephen P Williams ISBN: 9781982116828
- Everyone's an Artist (or at Least They Should Be): How Creativity Gives You the Edge in Everything You Do By: Ron Tite ISBN: 9781443426305
- Reinventing Capitalism in the Age of Big Data By: Viktor Mayer-Schoenberger ISBN: 9780465093687
- The Meaning Revolution: Leading with the Power of Purpose By: Fred Kofman ISBN: 9780753548585
- Engineer Your Business: The 6 Proven Steps to EVOLVE (or Perish) By: Mike Dowsett ISBN: 9781925288513
- The Revenge of Analog: Real Things and Why They Matter By: David Sax ISBN: 9781610398213
- The Excellence Dividend: Principles for Prospering in Turbulent Times from a Lifetime in Pursuit of Excellence By: Tom Peters ISBN: 9781473690264
- Business Etiquette By: Patsy Rowe ISBN: 9781921024368
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.