Business Bargain Book Box
From Duct Tape Selling to merchants of truth, this Business Book Box will give you inspiration - and provide you with some cautionary tales - to help you take that world-beating business idea and make it a reality. Here, too, are 50 ways to get the job of your dreams, 5 principles for a breakthrough life, and 8 secrets of success (perhaps one is listing things). This Book Box contains You May Also Like, a fantastic journey into the psychology of choice.
The 15 books in this Book Box are:
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine By: Michael Lewis ISBN: 9780393353150
- Draw To Win By: Dan Roam ISBN: 9780399562990
- Chicagonomics By: Lanny Ebenstein ISBN: 9780230621954
- 50 Ways to Get a Job: Customize Your Quest to Find Work You Love By: Dev Aujla ISBN: 9780143131533
- Duct Tape Selling By: John Jantsch ISBN: 9781591846338
- Merchants of Truth: The Business of News and the Fight for Facts By: Jill Abramson ISBN: 9781501123207
- Faster By: Jack Ewing ISBN: 9780393254501
- Be Fearless: 5 Principles for a Life of Breakthroughs and Purpose By: Jean Case ISBN: 9781501196355
- The New Leaders: Transforming the Art of Leadership By: Daniel Goleman ISBN: 9780751533811
- Sixty to Zero: An Inside Look at the Collapse of General Motors--and the Detroit Auto Industry By: Alex Taylor ISBN: 9780300171518
- Decoded Company By: Leerom Segal ISBN: 9781591847144
- Executive Boxed Set By: Various Authors ISBN: 9781492664512
- You May Also Like: Taste in an Age of Endless Choice By: Tom Vanderbilt ISBN: 9780307958242
- Shoot for the Moon: How the Moon Landings Taught us the 8 Secrets of Success By: Richard Wiseman ISBN: 9781787474444
- Good People: The Only Leadership Decision That Really Matters By: Anthony Tjan ISBN: 9780399562150
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.