Books About Books and Authors Bargain Book Box
An interesting selection of books... about books! With titles that dive into The Wisdom of Fairy Tales and biographies on renown classic author Jane Eeyre and French writer Emile Zola, this selection is a real treat for the the bookish!
The 15 books in this Book Box are:
- Infernal Library By: Daniel Kalder ISBN: 9781250181602
- The Disappearance of Emile Zola: Love By: Michael Rosen ISBN: 9781681775166
- It All Adds Up: From the Dim Past to the Uncertain Future By: Saul Bellow ISBN: 9780143106685
- More Than True: The Wisdom of Fairy Tales By: Robert Bly ISBN: 9781250158192
- What to Read and Why By: Francine Prose ISBN: 9780062397874
- The Bughouse: The Poetry By: Daniel Swift ISBN: 9780374284046
- Small Memories By: Jose Saramago ISBN: 9780099520481
- An Odyssey: A Father By: Daniel Mendelsohn ISBN: 9780771057427
- The Outsider: My Life in Intrigue By: Frederick Forsyth ISBN: 9780399176074
- An Uncommon Reader: A Life of Edward Garnett By: Helen Smith ISBN: 9780374281120
- Giving Up the Ghost: A Memoir By: Hilary Mantel ISBN: 9781250160669
- Anthony Powell: Dancing to the Music of Time By: Hilary Spurling ISBN: 9780141030791
- On Nineteen Eighty-Four: A Biography By: D.J. Taylor ISBN: 9781419738005
- The Feud By Alex Beam. ISBN: 978110870228
- Can Jane Eyre Be Happy?: More Puzzles in Classic Fiction By: John Sutherland ISBN: 9781785783012
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.