Around the World in 80 Dishes Bargain Book Box 2
Get your tastebuds ready for an adventure around the world in 80 meals! With tantalising recipes that stretch from way up to northern Europe to beautiful Japan, you're in for a wild ride of flavours.
Ever wondered what Michelin star chefs eat in their own homes? You'll find out in Downtime: Deliciousness at Home, a collection of recipes curated by Nadine Redzepi, wife of renowned Danish chef, René Redzepi.
This selection of cookbooks will be beautiful additions to any chef or foodie's book collection!
The 12 books in this Book Box are:
- SUQAR: Desserts and Sweets from the Modern Middle East By: Greg Malouf ISBN: 9781743794135
- Tuck in Good Hearty Food Any Time By: Ross Dobson ISBN: 9781743368619
- Rome for Food Lovers By: Peter Loewe ISBN: 9781741176612
- Northwest Essentials By: Greg Atkinson ISBN: 9781570616693
- The Noodle Cookbook: 101 healthy and delicious noodle recipes for happy eating By: Damien Lee ISBN: 9781529107463
- Eat at the Bar: Recipes inspired by travels in Spain, Portugal and beyond By: Jo Gamvros ISBN: 9781743793954
- The Japanese Table: Small plates for simple meals By: Sofia Hellsten ISBN: 9781784882150
- From the North: A Simple and Modern Approach to Authentic Nordic Cooking By: Katrin Bjork ISBN: 9781624145308
- Downtime: Deliciousness at Home: A Cookbook By: Nadine Levy Redzepi ISBN: 9780735216068
- La Grotta: Ice Creams and Sorbets: A Cookbook By: Kitty Travers ISBN: 9780451498427
- A New Way to Bake: Classic Recipes Updated with Better-for-You Ingredients from the Modern Pantry: A Baking Book By: Editors of Martha Stewart Living ISBN: 9780307954718
- Olympia Provisions: Cured Meats and Tales from an American Charcuterie [A Cookbook] By: Elias Cairo ISBN: 9781607747017
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.