Adventures in Gastronomy Bargain Book Box
Take your taste buds on an epic adventure as this delectable Book Box takes them on a journey of flavours. We're going to Thailand in less than 7 ingredients, experiencing Japan through traditional small plate recipes for simple meals, learning to cook the Mediterranean way, and more.
Get inspired to cook recipes that'll become your new favourites dishes!
The 15 books in this Book Box are:
- A Burger To Believe In: Recipes and Fundamentals By: Chris Kronner ISBN: 9780399579264
- From Season to Season A Year in Recipes By: Sophie Dahl ISBN: 9780007340514
- Live To Eat: Cooking the Mediterranean Way By: Michael Psilakis ISBN: 9780316380133
- The Japanese Table: Small plates for simple meals By: Sofia Hellsten ISBN: 9781784882150
- Eating Italy: A Chef's Culinary Adventure By: David Joachim ISBN: 9780762445875
- Microbia: A Journey into the Unseen World Around You By: Eugenia Bone ISBN: 9781623367350
- Guinea Pig in White Wine Sauce By: Alan Rochford ISBN: 9781925870183
- The Atlas Cookbook: A Food Adventure By: Charlie Carrington ISBN: 9781743795385
- Thai in 7: Delicious Thai recipes in 7 ingredients or fewer By: Sebby Holmes ISBN: 9780857838346
- Secrets of the Butcher: How to Select, Cut, Prepare, and Cook Every Type of Meat By: Arthur Le Caisne ISBN: 9780316480666
- Smorgasbord: Deliciously simple modern Scandinavian recipes By: Peter's Yard ISBN: 9780857837776
- Leaf: Lettuce, Greens, Herbs, Weeds - Over 120 Recipes that Celebrate Varied, Versatile Leaves By: Catherine Phipps ISBN: 9781787132405
- The Book of Vermouth A bartender and a winemaker celebrate the worlds greatest aperitif By: Shaun Byrne ISBN: 9781743793992
- Chocolate Unwrapped: Taste and Enjoy the World's Finest Chocolate By: Sarah Jane Evans ISBN: 9781862058590
- Onions and Garlic: A Global History By: Martha Jay ISBN: 9781780235875
Many of our books are remainders, which means they're new books that are discounted. *Remainder Marks* - Please note that some books may have a small texta mark on the base of the book to indicate they are a remainder. For more information please see our FAQs page.
For $10 Shipping New-Zealand-wide: We endeavour to process your item(s) within 24/48 business hours. We use a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider to process and ship your order from their Auckland-based warehouse).
We offer $NZ10 flat rate shipping to anywhere in New Zealand. We offer free shipping on all purchases of two or more Book Boxes. This shipping discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here.
If you have received items that are damaged or incorrect please email email@example.com (our office is based in Melbourne so our office hours are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For more information about our returns policy please visit our Refunds page.